Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Welcome!

Finally it's here... The Vintage Love blog! I'm SO excited to finally get this page up and going. I have lots left to do but I wanted to get it started! Over the next few weeks I would love your feed back on what you are seeing and what you would like to see.
First I would like to tell you a little about myself and Vintage Love. My name is Amanda. I grew up in Quincy, Washington, and after college have moved back to this small home town of mine. Humorously enough, I went to college and studied a variety of things: Nutrition, sociology, information tech., law and justice... I finally ended up with my degree in Recreation Management but NEVER majored in photography.

I purchased my Canon camera in May of 2011 and from the first exposure knew that this was something I wanted to do. Photography gave me the chance to capture things the way I saw them. As a mother, I easily took 200 photos of my munchkin in the first day. For the next two weeks, I stayed up late after he went to bed studying everything I could find on photography. I couldn't get enough.

By the end of June I had decided there was no holding back. I designed a logo, took a photography basics class, and started taking portraits of friends and family. In July I created my Facebook page (www.facebook.com/vintagelovephotography). Now in August, I decided this blog was the next logical step. I would be thrilled if you became a follower! I will be posting photos, print prices, session prices and other cool information as I find it. I can't wait to share this great new journey with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment